Don't see a role that fits your profile, but feel that you might be a great asset to our team? Feel free to send us a message.
A note for recruiters: We're really happy working with our current set of recruiters - so we don't respond to cold calls or unsolicited emails. Thanks for your interest!
Why work with us?
- We see an incredibly bright future ahead for retail and have grand plans for making NearSt a central part of this future.
- We're a fast growing tight-knit team who all share a common vision that what we’re building will define the future of how everyone shops.
- We strongly believe that organisational health and culture are at the centre of a successful business and care passionately about maintaining this at NearSt.
- Everyone has a learning & development budget to keep us on the cutting edge and to allow everybody to keep learning.
- We do a weekly Friday roundup, sharing what we've built over a few beers.
- We're transitioning to a semi-remote future, with our Shoreditch HQ as our collaborative hub and our homes as places for deep focussed work.
- We encourage everybody to attend industry events to stay in touch with all things tech and retail.
- We have an entrepreneurial can-do mindset and believe everybody should be listened to.
- We all want to make a real difference in the world.
Make A Difference
We exist to get people back into high street shops. We have both the opportunity and responsibility to make a massive, positive impact on the world and care deeply about furthering this mission.
Bring Positive Enthusiasm
We tackle every opportunity and challenge with positivity, and understand that this energy is contagious and builds incredible momentum. “Yes, and…” trumps “yes, but…” every time.
Take Entrepreneurial Risks
To make a difference in the world each of us must take bold risks, driven by our mission and backed up with data. We’re not afraid to get things wrong and quickly adjust our course.
Communicate Openly and Honestly
We do our best work and move fastest when we communicate openly with trust. We value and seek out respectful disagreement in pursuit of improving our work and constantly raising our standards.
Be Hungry For Knowledge
We’re always curious to know more and make space for learning. We believe that sharing knowledge creates a rising tide that lifts all boats.
Be Our Best Selves
We understand that everyone works differently and gets the best out of themselves in different ways. We work best as a team when we are individually and collectively aware of how we all work best.
We make bold bets on the future based on our vision, experience and assumptions, then always seek to validate those bets with empirical data.