2. Who We Are
- NearSt Ltd is a retail technology company registered in England & Wales under company number 09524010.
- Our registered office is at 82 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3JF.
- We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (the "ICO") under registration number ZA148327. You can look up the latest details with ICO at https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Search
- Our nominated data controller is Nick Brackenbury, an employee of NearSt Ltd.
3. What we may collect
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our Website at any time, including your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and business information.
- A record of any correspondence between us.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources you use, including information about previous visits in order to improve your browsing experience.
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to understand how our Website is being used.
- Any questions or comments submitted to our customer support team through our website chat interface.
5. How we use what we collect
- We use information about you to:
- Present Website content effectively to you.
- Personalise your experience of the Website, and any other communications we may send to you.
- Deal with any enquires or complaints submitted by you, our shops or partners.
- Analyse and improve the Website and Services we offer
- We do not sell or provide your details to third parties, beyond what is necessary for carrying out the core functions of the website.
6. Where we store your data
- We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
- By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
7. Disclosing your information
- We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- Where legally required to do so:
- Sometimes we may be legally required to disclose your details, for example to law enforcement or when required to do so by a court. Where legally allowed to, we will always inform you if we have been asked to provide this information.
- If we are selling our business:
- If NearSt is acquired by another company, we may be required to disclose details of the businesses we work with to them.
- If NearSt is acquired by another company, you will be notified and have the opportunity to delete your data.
- To other businesses owned by NearSt or within our group:
- We may choose to split NearSt into multiple individual companies as part of a group to make it more effective to deliver our service. If we do this, we will share your information within the group to continue delivering the service.
- To protect against fraud:
- We may share your information with fraud prevention agencies to protect against financial crime and other credit risks.
8. Your rights
- If you have submitted data to us to enquire about NearSt, or for any other purposes, and no longer want us to contact you, send an email to email@example.com.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to see information we hold about you. You can request this at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Links to other sites
- Please note that our terms and conditions and our other policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our Website.