NearSt Website Acceptable Use Policy
- This is our acceptable use policy. Alongside our General Terms of Service at https://near.st/legal/general-website-terms it sets out what you are and aren't allowed to do when visiting our website, and allows us to prevent abuse of the website or service.
- We may change these terms, so if you are ever uncertain please check back on this page from time to time as the latest version will always be made available here.
2. Who We Are
- The near.st website and any of our mobile applications and other associated software is operated by NearSt Ltd, a UK Limited company registered in England under company number 09524010. Collectively these properties are referred to as "the site" or "the website" in this document.
- Our registered office is at: 51 Hoxton Square, London, EC1Y 6PB, U.K.
- We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09524010.
- Our VAT number is: GB 219 9102 09
3. What you must not do
- You must not use the site to do any of the following:
- Break any laws or regulations.
- Do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect.
- Harm or attempt to harm minors.
- Do anything with material that does not meet our content standards (these are listed below).
- Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam).
- Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.).
- Copy in any way or re-sell any part of our site (unless explicitly agreed between us).
- Interfere with or damage any part of our site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.
##4 4. Disclosure to Courts
- If you have to disclose Confidential Information by order of a court or other public body you may do so.
5. Suspension and Termination
- If we think you have breached this policy, we will take whatever steps we think are necessary.These might include:
- Stopping your use of the site temporarily or permanently
- Removing material you have put on the site
- Sending you a warning
- Taking legal action
- Notifying the appropriate authorities.
- We exclude legal responsibility and cost for actions we take to deal with your breach of our policy.